- Loads software from an SD Memory Card (up to 32GB),
- Easily select software using a clean, simple and functional Menu System design,
- Software images load instantly with no “Copy to Memory” routines unlike other Flashcarts,
- Compatible with 99% of all software titles,
- All firmwares are locally upgradeable. No special cables or dongles are required,
- To select a new software image, simply hit ‘Reset’ on the console and re-select an image from the Menu System,
- Supports hot swapping of SD Cards within the Menu System,
- Supports Multi-Disc titles,
- Supports CDDA and XA audio channels,
- Supports loading of software images via USB (Windows only),
- A Switch Board kit is included free with each cartridge purchase (wire and label also included),
- Supports BIN, ISO and IMG files.
- Future additional features can be added due to the endless update abilities of PSIO.
- Smooth, easy to use Menu System with many useful shortcuts and options,
- Clean simple layout combined with 2D and 3D graphics,
- Displays custom ‘Cover Art’ Bitmap images,
- Supports switching of Video Modes in real time,
- Enables Fastboot support (skipping of the BIOS),
- Allows booting of original discs from the CD-ROM drive,
- Supports Multi-Tap, DUAL SHOCK and Lightgun peripherals.
- Powered by an Atmel ARM Cortex-M3 MCU and ALTERA Cyclone 3 FPGA,
- Professionally manufactured using high quality components,
- Features a high quality ‘clicky’ type SD Card slot,
- Iconic PlayStation ‘Gun Metal Grey’ coloured ABS case,
- Gold Plated PlayStation “Parallel I/O” connector.