This information was last updated and is correct as of 23/FEBRUARY/2019.
Personal Data and Security
- Cybdyn Systems keeps records of purchases for the integrity of our customer services.
- All passwords are encrypted and stored in a MySQL database (not accessible by us, nor third parties in any possible way).
- All available information that we gather and store (name, address, email and telephone number) is what you provide at checkout.
- All Credit Card and Debit Card transactions are handled by SqID Payments with HTTPS (SSL) encryption.
- The checkout process in the ‘Store’ uses HTTPS (SSL) for added security during payment.
- We do not intercept Credit Card data in any way, shape or form, nor do we store it. All Credit/Debit Card data is a one off processing task that is entirely encrypted from our server to SqID’s network upon checkout.
- Google Analytics is used on every “ps-io.com” webpage in order to track live traffic for performance and monitoring of traffic.
- All orders are linked with a specific identification number so that we may keep a record of you in our database for future references.
- If you have been found in an attempt to alter transmitted Credit/Debit Card data or have been found attempting to pay with multiple payment attempts, we will require to authenticate the transaction by requesting your drivers license and the Credit/Debit card used where the payment went through.
How do we store your information?
- We use a hosting provider located in Melbourne, Australia.
- We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and database encryption to ensure your private data is secured in a well respected manor.
How do we use your information?
- We use your information when we need to resolve an issue or problem with you so we may look up your account history, such as notes associated with the account and payment history.
- We may ask you for proof of address and or email address ownership to verify your account should we not receive a response from your nominated email account.
- We may use your email address to communicate with you, but only when it is absolutely necessary to do so.
- All of our products contain Serial Numbers. These are used to keep track of customer purchases for warranty and batch identification.
- Your Email Address, Order ID and product Serial Number are used for firmware download validation.