This information was last updated and is correct as of 20/MAY/2022.
Personal Data and Security
- Cybdyn Systems keeps records of all purchases on this site.
- All passwords are encrypted and stored in a MySQL database (not accessible by us nor third parties in any possible way).
- All available information that we gather and store (name, address, email, telephone number, etc) is what you provide at checkout.
- All Credit Card and Debit Card transactions are handled by ANZ eGate with HTTPS (SSL) encryption.
- The checkout process in the ‘Store’ will always use HTTPS (SSL).
- All payment data is encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS) V1.3.
- We use the latest MySQL versions and PHP versions to keep your data secured and to also keep the site running at optimal performance.
- ‘CloudFlare’ has been deployed on our DNS as a means of securing our website further by utilising their additional security features and website compression techniques.
- We do not intercept Credit Card data in any way, shape or form, nor do we store it.
- All Credit/Debit Card data that is processed is entirely encrypted from our server to SqID’s network upon checkout which is only done once by you when you confirm so.
- Google Analytics may be used on every page on this site in order to track live traffic and monitor performance.
- All orders are linked with a specific identification number so that we can keep a record of you in our database for future reference.
- If you have been found in an attempt to alter transmitted Credit/Debit Card data or have been found attempting to pay with multiple failed payment attempts, we may require to authenticate the transaction.
How do we store and protect your information?
- We use a dedicated hosting provider located in Melbourne, Australia.
- We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and database encryption to ensure your private data is secured in a well respected manor.
- WordPress and its plugins (which we keep to a very small number) are updated to their latest versions to there are no known vulnerabilities present in our system.
- Extremely strong administrator passwords are used to keep your data secured which are not able to be brute-force attacked by attackers.
- As mentioned in the “Personal Data and Security” section, all your personal data (name, address, email address, telephone number, etc) are retained in a fully encrypted MySQL database with no public access enabled into the backend.
- We cohere to a strict daily “back-up of a back-up” mentality for all of our systems (website, forums, service desk, source codes, etc). This means we backup all our data and hold that backup on-site and take a backup of that backup and store it off-site. This results in complete redundancy and ensures guaranteed operational rollbacks of our systems should potential data corruption occur.
How do we use your information?
- We will only look up your information when we need to resolve an issue or problem with you.
- We will never sell or share your data with other people or companies. We (Cybdyn Systems) are the only people who will view your personal information.
- We may ask you for proof of address and or email address ownership to verify your account should we not receive a response from your nominated email account.
- If you have been found to steal from our business or commit fraud, we reserve the right to publicly share your serial number and the right to block the cartridge serial number from accessing firmware downloads.
- If we have found that you have reverse engineered and stolen our Intellectual Property in order to produce duplicates/clones of our device(s), your cartridge serial number will be shared publicly and blocked. Legal action may also be taken against you.
- We may use your email address to communicate with you, but only when it is absolutely necessary to do so.
- All ‘PSIO Cartridges’ contain ‘Serial Numbers’. These are used to keep track of customer purchases for warranty and batch identification.
- Your ‘Email Address’, ‘Order ID’ and product ‘Serial Number’ are used for firmware download validation.