NOTE: Orders will be placed on backorder.
PSIO a flash cartridge which plugs into your PlayStation “Parallel I/O” Port. It allows you to instantly see your games running from an SD Card on real hardware which can be selected from our Menu System.
You understand that in order for PSIO to work with your system, a Switch Board needs to be installed on your mainboard. If you require this to be done for you, please purchase a “Mainboard Modification Service”. Please also note that PSIO will not work on systems without a “Parallel I/O” port.
Out of stock
PSIO Cartridges are currently sold out, but that doesn't mean they are gone for good! Enter your email address below and we'll email you when they are back in stock. Please read the Terms and Conditions for more information.
- PSIO Cartridge (Boxed, Shrink Wrapped and framed internally with a Moulded Plastic Insert which can also house your Parallel Port cover),
- Switch Board Kit (Switch Board, 90 CM of Kynar Wire and a Label),
- Documents (Quick Start Guide).
|Dimensions||180 × 130 × 60 mm|
- Switch Board Kit Wire: Kynar, Green, 90 CM, 28 AWG, Single Core, Silver Plated Copper.
- USB Port: Female, Type Mini-B.
- LED Activity Colour: Yellow.
- SD Card Size Required: Standard Form Factor (micro is not supported).
- SD Card Formatting: SDXC (exFAT, >32 GB) or SDHC (FAT32 <32 GB).
- PlayStation Model Compatibility: “Parallel I/O” port modelled systems only.
- Power Consumption: 174 mA (peak).
- RoHs Compliant: No (Leaded Solder).